19 Apr 2012

Mushroom Garden


Back to the Roots | Mushroom Garden
I am a mushroom lover, especially Oyster Mushroom.  Recently, I have thought about having my own mushroom garden and when I saw this grow-at-home mushroom kit from the blog How About Orange, I just knew that I needed to get one!  I searched the internet and found out that the company Back to the Roots is located in the US.  ha... 

"Maybe I can get something similar here!", so I started to search the words " Mushroom Kit Australia" on Google.  There are few companies selling mushroom kit in Australia, but those kits are expensive and the designs of the packages aren't very attractive (it's important).   Since I can't get the same product here, I should immigrate to the US?!  just kidding...

2 コメント / Comments:

Brooke said...

I thought I replied to this, clearly losing my mind!! Did some searching for you and didn't find anything. Can you plant your own - not sure how mushrooms begin, surely not seeds.

- Felice - said...

I think you need "substrate" + "spawn" to grow the mushroom. Don't think I can get them easily. But still, thanks!

© 2009-2014 {HOME} sweet home All Rights Reserved.