19 Jul 2011

Happy Birthday to YOU and ME

Thank you to all my friends and family for the sweet messages, emails and phone calls.  Yesterday was AMAZING!  
   

Kid and I celebrated our birthday together since we were both born in July.  We had delicious chocolate ice cream in the morning, enjoyed Japanese Ramen for lunch and spent lots of time shopping in our favourite shops!  I got myself a cute mousepad from the newest stationery shop called TYPO and bought my son a new TOMICA Town from BIG W.  My parents brought me a red FURLA wallet back from their trip in Europe, it really surprised me! 


We joined our friends at the beach in the afternoon.  The weather was so nice and we all stayed until the sun came down.  Dinner was my mum's delicious homemade dishes.  There was no dessert, but my son made two small birthday cakes with his nano block and sang me a "happy birthday" song last night.  It was something that I'll never forget. 


FELICE with love

2 コメント / Comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FELICE AND KATSU(*^_^*)/!!
kATSU BECAME 4 YEAR OLD??
THAT'S AMAZING! AND YOU ARE・・・笑
JUST JOKING!!
I'M PLEASED TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CELEBRATED A LOT AND SPENT SUCH A LOVELY BIRTHDAY!
APOLOGY TO BE LATE GREETING(/_;)
BEST WISHES,
HIROKO

- Felice - said...

Amazing, isn't it! And we have been friends for how long...?
Come to Sydney for a short visit! Katsu and I miss you very much.

© 2009-2014 {HOME} sweet home All Rights Reserved.