2 Mar 2011

Before and After

Before:


After:

Which image do you prefer?




4 コメント / Comments:

Brooke said...

Wow - heaps of posts, you have been busy! I can't decide!! I love the detail of the first image but love the coolness (as in hot/cold) of the second.

- Felice - said...

And you have been busy leaving comments here and there :) Thanks Brooke

Just need more experience and I think I can make image even better!

Heidi said...

Hi!

What camera/photoshop do you use? You're pics look amazing..

- Felice - said...

Thank you Heidi. I'm using Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1. It's a bit expensive, but great for biggners!!

Microsoft Office Picture Manager is good enough for the basic photo editing. There are few nice softwares similar to Photoshop on the internet and free to download. Have a look!

© 2009-2014 {HOME} sweet home All Rights Reserved.