4 Feb 2011

Late Night Post

Good evening my friends, it is 23:49 here in Sydney. The weather is extremely HOT! Can't wait till summer is finished.


Kid started his new school life last week and yet he already made few friends. Me, on the other hand, I launched my very first Internet shop 2 weeks ago. Everything is still NEW for me! I had a little trouble with my PayPal a/c before; didn't know how to set up the price for each item (you don't want to sell too cheap or too expensive); spent too much time on photography; tried to update the shop blog, Facebook page, twitter and flickr etc. I am learning every single day!


Do you own an internet shop? How's like at the beginning when you started your new business? And how did you handle all kinds of situation?
Please do share your story with me :)

0 コメント / Comments:

© 2009-2014 {HOME} sweet home All Rights Reserved.