6 Feb 2011

Embellish Magazine Challenge


It's always a joy reading Embellish Magazine, one of my favourite challenge blog.  Gives me a lot of inspiration.  This month,the Color Trends Challenge with Hearts, I just have to try it!



I made this little eco friendly "I LOVE U" NOTE CARD/BOOK with the requested color.  Some of the materials that I used for this project are the Left Over stuffs from the past.


ps. Before I coloured the CROWN, I actually embossed it.

Hope you all like it.  Have a nice day :)

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics(pink, I hand-cut the HEART shape)
Pattern paper: handmade
Stamp: Alphabet rolling stamp from Papyrus
Ink: Tukineko's Color Kiss (red)
Others: Red rhinestone from my old t-shirt, white paper doily (yesterday's party), blank white recycle paper, color pen (glitter green, 2nd hand from a friend)

2 コメント / Comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love the doily and the stripes! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Color Trends with Hearts challenge!

- Felice - said...

Thank you for the comment. I know I was a bit rush to submit my project without much technique this time. I just love every challenge from Embellished Magazine and I'll try to do my best next time.

© 2009-2014 {HOME} sweet home All Rights Reserved.