15 Jan 2011

New Blog / 新しいブログ


I have been really extremely busy...
(from Charlie & Lola: Very Extremely Busy Sticker Book)

It's true!  I have been working on my Internet store for sometime.  It is tough to do everything on my own + take care the kid at the same time.  From Design, purchasing supplies, making products, photo shooting... I need more strength.

Good luck to me!!

2 コメント / Comments:

Brooke said...

Felice, I thought that photo was out of a magazine!! Your new site and your store is just gorgeous. You really have been busy. Good luck with your new venture!

- Felice - said...

Thanks Brooke. It's a great challenge for me and there are still a lot of things to learn. Please stay with me and see how my little business goes...

© 2009-2014 {HOME} sweet home All Rights Reserved.