23 Feb 2010

Embellish Magazine Challenge / チャレンジ



New challenge from Embellish Magazine. This time I have to create a Birthday theme project with Pink, Brown, Blue and Green colours. The sponsor of this challenge is The {Stamps} of Life, so I guess it's better for me to make something with stamps.





This butterfly stamp is from KAISER. I stamped it with Brown ink and coloured it with Pink and Blue water colours. Without using embossing powder, I simply put some Glossy Accents ( by Ranger) to creat a clear, dimensional surface.


I want to present this card to my mum who is going to be 60 years old. Happy Birthday MUM!!

supplies

カードストック/Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
パタンペーパー/Pattern papers: Making Memories 
スタンプ/Stamp: Kaiser, rouge de garance
インク/ Ink: Tukineko's Color Kiss, Brilliance and Opalite.

ほか/Others: glossy accents, Faber-Castell water colour pencils

6 コメント / Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Felice! Your Mother is going to love that card you made! It's gorgeous!xxoo Kate

Lea L. said...

This is wonderful! Love that butterfly!

♥♥♥Lea

Traveling Mama said...

Such a pretty card! The Glossy Accents is just perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish!

Felicey said...

Thank you for all the comments. It was a great challenge for me.

Mariana Grigsby said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us!

Felicey said...

Thank you Mariana, I had fun with this challenge.

© 2009-2014 {HOME} sweet home All Rights Reserved.