1 Feb 2010

Embellish Magazine Challenge / チャレンジ

My Very First Challenge of the year. 今年の初チャレンジです。


I'm not a big fan of Card Making, but Embellish Magazine Colour Challenge has got my attention and I love the colour they have chosen.


Here is my card...







I never thought these three colours can look so GREAT!

This is how it looks like when you open it up...


Hope you like it (^-^)



supplies
カードストック/Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
パタンペーパー/Pattern papers: BasicGrey, Making Memories
リボン/ Ribbon:American Crafts

ブラッド/Brads: EK

13 コメント / Comments:

Charlene Austin said...

WOW----so glad Embellish did catch your attention because you created a beauty!!

Felicey said...

Thank you so much! I'm pleased that you like my work.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is a great design! Thanks for taking an Embellish challenge.

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Laura

Felicey said...

To Ashley and Laura
Thank you for the comments. I had a wonderful time doing this challenge. Can't wait for the next one.

Mariana Grigsby said...

Well, I think you did a pretty good job.. I love the design and flower! Thanks for playing along with us!

Felicey said...

Thank you for giving me the opportunity.

Maile Belles said...

What a pretty card, love your use of ribbon! So glad you could join us over at Embellish.

Felicey said...

It's my pleasure too. Thank you Maile.

travelingmama said...

I am so glad you decided to play along! This is stunning!! Hugs!

sarahmartina said...

So, so SO pretty! Love it! So glad you joined us for the Embellish challenge! :)

Felicey said...

Hi Travelingmama, I watched your video tut about the flower you made on your project. thanks for sharing the idea.

Felicey said...

Thank you Sarah. I really love the card you made. there are still a lot of things I need to learn about card making. I'm sure I can get a lot of inspiration from Embellish Magazine.

© 2009-2014 {HOME} sweet home All Rights Reserved.