24 Dec 2009

Merry Christmas / メリークリスマス

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell... Merry Christmas everyone :-)
It's Christmas Eve and there are some photos that I would like to share.



This was what we had for dinner! Very simple! ( because we need to save our tummy for tomorrow.) FISH was the main dish!! In Australia, people like to have FISH or PRAWN for Christmas.... not CHICKEN!!


As you can see from the picture above... THOSE are the Christmas presents for my dear sweet boy (well, two of them are mine)!! This year, my family has decided to celebrate for the kid only (damn.. how about ME!!). Lucky boy....

AND HERE IS THE LUCKY BOY!! He was on his way to see Christmas choir with his grandparents (I stayed home). He is very exciting about his first SUMMER CHRISTMAS!

To my friends all over the world,

H*A*P*P*Y H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S




5 コメント / Comments:

RIE said...

Merry Christmas!

魚のお料理、おいしそう!!
カツもプレゼントたくさんで
喜んだでしょうねぇ~^-^*

Felicey said...

そんなたくさんのプレゼントを貰って、母親の私はちょっと羨ましいわ!
もう一度 子供になりたいな~。

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your Christmas meal looks delicious and healthy too! My family only does presents for the kids too now :( What did Katsu get for Christmas? You forgot to tell us! Kate yori

Felicey said...

The lucky boy got some books, video games, toy cars, a soccer boy and some MONEY in a piggy bank!!

Felicey said...

Sorry, I mean SOCCER *BALL

© 2009-2014 {HOME} sweet home All Rights Reserved.